This cold-processed soap is handcrafted and is vegan. This soap does not contain any chemicals or parabens and sulfates and is free from artificial colors. Our soaps are palm oil free and are cured for 4-6 weeks before they are ready for use.
Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Caster Oil, Lye, Distilled Water, French Green Clay, Activated Charcoal Powder, Blend of Eucalyptus, Cedarwood & Peppermint Essential Oils, Dried Botanicals Used For Decoration Only.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
Eucalyptus oil contains certain healing properties.
- Eucalyptus oil helps to lighten and tighten the skin, reducing the visibility of wrinkles and dark spots.
- It’s anti-inflammatory compounds can treat skin issues such as acne and eczema.
Cedarwood essential oil:
- It has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
- The oil may rids your skin of dullness, and keeps signs of premature ageing at bay.
- It balances the epidermis’ production of sebum (oil), and this reduces breakouts, pigmentation, and blemishes.
Peppermint Essential oil:
- It naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- It has a cooling effect which soothes irritation and inflammation due to acne.
- Peppermint oil kills acne-causing bacteria.
- It balances sebum production, thereby preventing pore clogging and acne.
The Weight Of The Soap Lies Between 100 Grams To 110 Grams. It Comes In A Beautiful Sustainable Packaging, Without Any Use Of Plastic.
To Ensure Your Cold-Processed Soap Lasts Longer : They Should Be Placed In A Soap Dish Which Allows Water To Drain. The Key Is To Keep The Soap Dry After Use.
Disclaimer: All Organic Soaps are hand made in small batches. So the product design may sometimes be different from the images. Although all these soap are made from all natural ingredients we recommend for a patch test on your skin. Before using put a little amount of soap with water & rub below the elbow, wait for 2 minutes & wash off. If you are comfortable & no irritations occur on your skin then continue using. Weight: 100 grams approx. (as handmade soaps weight may vary slightly in different bars) Show